Posted by Admin on January, 28, 2020
Rice has emerged as one of the most popular foods all across the world. Its aroma and taste can leave anyone totally smitten. In many states of India, the demand for rice is very high as people love to consume it twice a day in their meal. Keeping in view of its popularity and high consumption rate, various varieties of rice are grown. Among the several types of rice available for consumption, Non-Basmati rice has gained huge popularity. The rice is popular for its round shape of grain and mesmerizing aroma. It offers rich nutrition value and has become a great source of carbohydrate. Here are some of the popular benefits of Non-Basmati rice that you cannot miss:
• Rich source of energy: The staple diet is a rich source of energy and can effectively control various diseases. It can prevent Alzheimer's disease effectively. Rice offers anti-oxidant properties which can help in protecting the heart. It helps in bringing down several heart diseases and minimizes the possibility of stroke. As per the non basmati rice suppliers in India, the husk of rice offers diuretic qualities and can treat dysentery.
• Strong nutritional value: Rice offers great nutritional value by providing a good amount of calcium and iron apart from offering other essential vitamins like Vitamin D, thiamine, niacin, and riboflavin. It has emerged a good source of fiber and helps in boosting your digestion. Those who do not get the urge to eat a proper diet can rely on rice and get a stunning result. As rice includes a meager amount of cholesterol and saturated fats, it proves to be very helpful for the heart.
• Controls obesity: Consuming rice proves helpful if you want to bring your obesity under control. Rice does not contain dangerous fats, sodium, and cholesterol. Now it has become an integral part of a vast population all over the world. The presence of a low quantity of cholesterol, fat, and sodium can significantly control your obesity. The consumption of rice helps you stay healthy. Even if you consume a small quantity of rice you will feel thoroughly satiated.
• Controls blood pressure: As rice is quite low in sodium, it has become a superfood for people suffering from hypertension and high blood pressure. Sodium can cause a negative impact on your veins and system whenever your blood pressure increases. This is also linked with various heart conditions like heart attacks, stroke. So you should ideally avoid an excess of sodium for leading a healthy life.
• Offers skin care: According to some experts, powdered rice helps in curing a few skin ailments. You can also apply the starch produced from rice as a helpful ointment to bring a cooling effect to inflamed skin. Rice has anti-inflammatory properties and therefore you can apply its starch or powder on your skin to get relief from redness and irritation. The presence of anti-oxidants helps in keeping wrinkles at bay. It can effectively control other premature signs of aging.
Therefore, we can conclude here that the leading Non-Basmati Rice supplier in West Bengal offer top-quality rice at highly cost-effective prices. Buy the rice today and notice the wonderful result of the rice on your health.