Posted by Admin on February, 09, 2021
Shopping for rice is always a daunting task as huge varieties of rice is available in the market. These have been categorised as basmati and non-basmati rice. Basmati has been considered as the best quality rice which is often available at a high price. While non- basmati rice is available at a reasonable price by Non-Basmati Rice Suppliers in India. The variety of non-basmati rice is available in the market as raw rice, white parboiled rice, and parboiled rice.
Often termed as the king of all rice, basmati rice supplied by rice supplier is an ideal choice for a sumptuous meal. The long-grain rice is further classified as Brown Rice and White Rice. India is the famous being the largest cultivator and exporter of this rice across the world.
Types of non-basmati rice available in the market
Non-Basmati Rice Suppliers in India are passionately involved in offering a wide range of quality products including non-basmati rice. This variety is highly consumed by the people across the world, and comes in all kinds of shapes and sizes. You can find long and slender, short and thick easily. The offered range of non-basmati rice by leading suppliers in India includes
• Swarna Masoori rice,
• Sabnam rice,
• Poni rice,
• Idli rice and many more.
The categorisation of rice based on color
Other categories are of rice available in the market- white rice and whole-grain brown rice.
Categorisation based on size
Medium Grain Rice: This type of rice are creamy in colour with a slightly chewy texture. It can also be further categorized as
Medium Grain Brown Rice and
Medium Grain White Rice
Short Grain Rice: this category of rice has grains with short and plump kernels. It has a smooth, creamy texture, perfect for making rice pudding and other sweet dishes.
Other Indian rice varieties include
• dubraj rice,
• champaa rice,
• clearfield rice,
• hasan serai,
• raja hansa,
• Patna rice,
• ponni rice, to name a few.
Health benefits of consuming non-basmati rice regularly
Rice is a reasonable and staple form of diet in many counties. It is not just carbohydrates but an essential source of vitamin B1 too. It can deliver fast and instant energy, standardize and improve bowel activities, and stabilize blood sugar levels.
Here are some of the health benefits of rice.
• Great source of energy: Rice is rich in carbohydrates as it acts as a fuel for the body.
• Cholesterol free: There is no cholesterol, harmful fats, or sodium and forms an integral part of a balanced diet, helps reduce obesity.
• Blood pressure management: Rice is low in sodium which can resultantly lower the high blood pressure.
• Skincare: Powdered rice can cure certain skin ailments with anti-inflammatory properties. It is also good for redness and any type of skin irritation. Moreover, it also reduces wrinkles and other premature signs of ageing.
People often contact non basmati rice suppliers in India, to get the rice. This gives buyers the following benefits:
• bulk order of rice at competitive prices
• Carefully picked non-basmati rice
• Premium quality non-basmati rice in excellent packaging
• Agriculturally verified, quality checked and aromatic rice
• Directly sourced from farmers without any mediation